Wednesday, September 28, 2011

More Please.....

So, for many of us a quick and easy meal can be a happy meal, ramon, or mac n cheese.  This is our guilt free go to for quick and easy. I am telling you it takes 20 minutes and the children are happy, which means you will be too without the guilt. 

Happy H

Miss. S

                                       What is not to love: Sushi Rice, Beans, and Avocado

BEANS: Now, I do want to share with you some tricks of mine in regard to the beans.  You can either prepare them in a crock pot over the day or on the stove top, but if your in a hurry just buy an organic can of pinto beans and heat them up. I like to doctor up my beans with SEA SIDE cheddar or a bit of fresh parm, these types of cheeses are salty and add a bit of flavor to the mix rather than using just any ordinary "yellow" cheese.  I do like to add a bit of whole milk and a few springs of cilantro. If you want to do it exactly like me I add a touch of lime to my individual serving of beans with a splash of tapatio salsa. The children do not love the lime or salsa at this point. 




Since this meal is a great go to or snack I make enough to use throughout the week. They love it because it is tasty and satisfying.   Give it a go!!!

                                                                              Carinos,

                                                                                   M

No comments:

Post a Comment