Thursday, September 22, 2011

Nespresso

A week ago I found myself in Nespresso cafe on Madison and 66th. It is by far one of the fanciest coffee shops I have entered. First off they do not do "to go", you must sit in the cafe at the bar or table and enjoy their creation.  I love the idea of having to sit and enjoy your coffee. So, while I sat and waited for this amazing experience, I imagined the cap to better than another I have experienced.  I thought to myself, I hope I do not like it to much because not only does it cost 6.00, for one size only, but you must take a moment to enjoy. 

Don't you just LOVE the Orchids in the background!!

Unfortunately, or fortunately for my pocket book, the cap was no where near as wonderful as Maialinos (Gramercy Hotel) or Eataly's. It was a bit disappointing, but worth the experience, not 6.00 dollars!!


                                                                           Ciao,


                                                                             M

No comments:

Post a Comment